[Air-L] Deadline Extended for JITP Editorship Proposals - Now May 15, 2011

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 05:08:24 PDT 2011

The deadline for submitting proposals to become the next Editor-in-Chief of
JITP has been extended to May 15, 2011.

http://www.umass.edu/jitp/CfE-JITP.pdf

We are giving potential candidates more time to develop their proposals. If
you are thinking about it, please speak to your institution about the nature
of their support for your candidacy. Also, feel free to set up a time to
talk with me about the current status of the journal. I would be more than
happy to talk to interested potential editors about the job.

JITP has more members (800+) and more papers in various stages of review
(based on ~100 submissions per year) than at anytime in its history. The
growth in readership and interest in the journal has been steady.
Increasingly, I hear that JITP is a high impact journal in Europe and we are
starting to get more interest from Asia.

So, this is a very nice opportunity. I hope qualified candidates will
seriously explore it.

~Stu