[Air-L] Summer research

Matthew Palmer mfp210 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:47:08 PDT 2011

Dear AoIR community,

I would like to reach out and see if there would be interest in
collaborative summer research.  I'm a young graduate student new to and
interested in the field and am eager to contribute to notable and innovative
work.  If any of you would need assistance with summer research, please
contact me.  I also have a working proposal for small-scale work in the
Philadelphia area and would be interested to see if anyone would like to
learn more.

Please contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns at
mfp210 at gmail.com

Best,

Matthiew Palmer
--