[Air-L] New book on E-learning

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 13 13:25:07 PDT 2011

I'm pleased to announce my new book, E-learning Theory and Practice, co-
authored with Richard Andrews (Institute of Education, London) is now
published and available.

This book will appeal to internet researchers in general as well as those
involved with e-learning as it explores the implications for learning in a
participatory, collaborative and online world.

Further details are on the sage website:
http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book228475

See also the Amazon entry, and I would love to see reviews posted there (and
elsewhere) in the future:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/-learning-Theory-Practice-Caroline-
Haythornthwaite/dp/1849204713/ref=sr_1_1?
s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1302703827&sr=1-1

While Amazon says it's not yet published, SAGE has told us it is out, so it
won't be long to get it.

/Caroline
Caroline Haythornthwaite
haythorn at interchange.ubc.ca