[Air-L] Digital library/repository suggestions?

John D'Ignazio jadignaz at syr.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:45:31 PDT 2011

While I'm sure there'd be good reasons to take on setting up an
individual instance of a repository, the packages mentioned do take
some work to set up and maintenance to ensure operation and
preservation and are built to handle a significant collection of
various resources. Perhaps it might be better to connect with your
library to see if they have a repository that can handle your (along
with other faculty) needs. They should have access control mechanisms
to protect your work if need be.

-John

John D'Ignazio
IMLS fellow / doctoral student