[Air-L] Elections and membership status

Jeremy hunsinger jeremy at tmttlt.com
Mon Apr 18 08:10:15 PDT 2011

Now just to verify, if people are not members, or their membership has
accidentally lapsed, and they are nominated, they will be 'encouraged'
to join in order to include them on the ballot, should they so need
'encouraged'?  in short, current non-membership is rectifiable prior
to elections?

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 1:18 AM, Catherine Middleton
<lists at catherinemiddleton.ca> wrote:
> The AoIR Executive Committee election process is now underway (see http://listserv.aoir.org/pipermail/air-l-aoir.org/2011-April/023469.html)
>
> Nominations for officer positions close April 18, 2011.
>
> Nominations for open seats close May 3, 2011.
>
> You must be a member of AoIR to run for the executive committee and to vote in the election.
>
> An email has been sent to all current AoIR members, confirming membership status.
>
> Catherine Middleton
> AoIR Secretary
> catherine.middleton at ryerson.ca

jeremy hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech
www.tmttlt.com

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\                        - against microsoft attachments
http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary
Studies:the book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it.
-Pablo Picasso