[Air-L] For Boston area members of the AIR list: Invitation to the Ethos Roundtable

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 3 08:57:23 PDT 2011

Dear AIR Colleagues,

The Ethos Roundtable is an informal group of people who are interested
in 1) measuring and extending ethos, and 2) using technology for
positive social change. We meet once a month in Harvard Square
(Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA) for discussions and presentations.  We
invite you to join us for our next session, during which we'll be
discussing online tools that facilitate local volunteerism:

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
4:30 - 6:00 pm
Charles Hotel
1 Bennett Street
Harvard Square, Cambridge
Featured guest: Lisa McNeill, President of Cape Cod Volunteers

Full information about the session, including directions, is available here:

<http://ethosroundtable.blogspot.com/2011/03/lisa-mcneill-talks-about-online-tools.html>

At the conclusion of our Ethos Roundtable session, we will stroll down
the hall to enjoy the good company, charming venue, and free food at
the Boston 501 Tech Club, which is generously underwritten by
TechFoundation. The 501 Tech Club is the monthly gathering of
technology professionals who work with nonprofit organizations.

All Ethos Roundtable attendees are welcome at the Boston 501 Tech
Club, and vice versa.

Please remember that there's never any need to make a reservation to
attend Ethos Roundtable events. Just come if you can, and feel free to
invite others!

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Strategist and Consultant
Technology for the Nonprofit and Philanthropic Sector
Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Email: deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Blog: www.deborahelizabethfinn.com
Skype: Deborah909
Twitter: Deborah909
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah909
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Deborah.Elizabeth.Finn

I bring resources and needs together for nonprofits and
philanthropies, mostly through strategic use of information
and communication technologies.