[Air-L] Elections and membership status

Catherine Middleton lists at catherinemiddleton.ca
Mon Apr 18 10:48:54 PDT 2011

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, anyone who is nominated but is not currently a member can renew his or her membership before the election and be eligible to run in the election. The cut off date for membership renewal to vote in the upcoming election will be May 23, 2011.

Membership can be renewed online at http://aoir.org/membership/. For anyone uncertain about current membership status please drop me an email and I will provide an update.

Catherine Middleton
AoIR Secretary
catherine.middleton at ryerson.ca