[Air-L] DiscoverText Free Evening Tutorial - 9:00 PM EST Tonight

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:26:19 PDT 2011

DiscoverText Free Evening Tutorial

Webinar Registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/626167160

This Webinar introduces new users to the basic DiscoverText features, takes
your questions, and demonstrates our newest tool, a machine-learning
sentiment classifier, that is currently in beta testing.

Our system makes it possible to capture, share and crowd source text data
analysis in novel ways. For example, you can scrape content off Facebook,
Twitter and other social media feeds.

Join us Tuesday April 19th at 9:00 pm EST for a special evening Webinar to
find out how and why sorting thousands of items from social media, email and
electronic document repositories is now easier than ever.

DiscoverText's latest additions to our "Do it Yourself" platform let users
build and customize global automated classifiers (ex., sentiment, mood, or
topic) via an active learning engine.

~Stu

--

Stuart Shulman
President & CEO

Have you tried DiscoverText?
http://discovertext.com
*Featuring the Facebook Graph & Twitter APIs*