[Air-L] Social Media and the UK Riots: ?Twitter Mobs?, ?Facebook Mobs?, ?Blackberry Mobs? and the Structural Violence of Neoliberalism (Christopher J. Richter)

Alejandro Tortolini alemtor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:03:23 PDT 2011

Very interesting conversation, as most of this list.
If you allow my modest opinion, coming from somebody who lives in a
country that touched the bottom of the sea in 2001, this kind of
things can´t be explained only as a matter of delinquency.
I liked this article writen by Laurie Penny, in Opendemocracy.net:

http://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/laurie-penny/panic-on-streets-of-london?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=201210&utm_campaign=Nightly_%272011-08-11%2005%3a30%3a00%27

Greetings,

Alejandro Tortolini
Scitech journalist - Teacher