[Air-L] Citing inactive websites

William Huber whuber at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 24 19:24:12 PDT 2011

An imperfect solution is to use GMU's Zotero to manage your bibliography,
and to create a snapshot for each web page you cite. Then, at least you'll
always have an archive of the page as you saw it, even if it becomes
unavailable later.

William Huber
Researcher, Software Studies Initiative @ Calit2
Doctoral candidate, Ph.D. Program in Art & Media History
Visual Arts Department, University of California, San Diego