[Air-L] LinkedIn pulls Facebook-style stunt (privacy)

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Thu Aug 11 08:55:13 PDT 2011

WOW! Thanks Rick and Meryl for bringing these changes to our attention. The
options to change the settings are really "tucked in":) They require some
searching. Not sure the average user will ever find them without some clear
pointing out.

I know the whole concept of privacy has taken on a new meaning with social
networks, but will *any* degree of privacy ever be respected again?

Best,
Rasha