[Air-L] FW: MERJ 02:02 - Call for Papers

Rivki Ribak rribak at research.haifa.ac.il
Mon Aug 1 05:09:51 PDT 2011

Hello.

Please circulate this to any potential authors...

Call for papers for MERJ 02:02 on the theme of 'Media Studies 2.0 - A Retrospective'.

Further details on the theme, deadline and submission guidelines are all here - http://www.merj.info/

Dr. Julian McDougall: Reader in Media & Education⎜Head of Creative Arts ⎜Newman University College

Editor: Media Education Research Journal  http://www.merj.info/
Visiting Fellow: Centre of Excellence for Media Practice: http://www.cemp.ac.uk/
http://twitter.com/JulianMcDougall