[Air-L] Invitation to Participate in a Study on Doctoral Rites of Passage

Jeffrey Keefer j.keefer at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 08:20:25 PDT 2011

I am studying the experience of liminality (rites of passage) through learning leaps or aha! moments people encounter during the doctoral learning experience.

I am hoping to speak with those who finished a doctorate (at any time) or who are working on their PhD (EdD, DNP, DM, etc.), especially if this involves distance or online study (or even a heavy technology component).

Please consider my Invitation to Participate in a Research Study on my website — http://silenceandvoice.com/archives/2011/07/28/invitation-to-participate-in-a-research-study-2/ — and please forward this to anybody you think may be a potential participant.

Thank you in advance for any assistance as I am beginning data collection for my own doctoral thesis research at Lancaster University.

-----
Jeffrey Keefer
j.keefer at lancaster.ac.uk

Blog: http://silenceandvoice.com