[Air-L] Research on Content Creators?

Yosem Companys companys at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 10 17:05:12 PDT 2011

Thanks.

Yes, it's true, but the problem is the papers rarely discuss who these
people are. So we don't have a sense of whether they're mostly female/male,
younger/older, artsy/techie, etc., and whether it varies by type of content
shared.

I'm interested in this topic of content production and would like to outline
who these people are as part of my literature review.