[Air-L] Research on in-game romance options

Annette Pohlke annette at pohlke.de
Fri Dec 2 12:36:26 PST 2011

Has anyone on this list actually read Brenda Brathwaite's "Sex in Video Games"? It's a title I would check out, just as some of the material by Brenda that can be found by googling can be very inspirational, if you want to learn more about the physical aspects of romantic relationships in games, e.g. this one: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/2725/sex_in_games_conference_organizer_.php. Slightly dated, but just the taxonomy is interesting.

Annette Pohlke

www.pohlke.de