[Air-L] internet and teenagers privacy - questionnaires?

Sally Quinn svq500 at york.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 09:01:40 PST 2011

Hi

The EU Kids Online project have a few questionnaires:

http://www2.lse.ac.uk/media@lse/research/EUKidsOnline/EU%20Kids%20II%20(2009-11)/Survey/Master%20questionnaires.aspx

 The 11-16 year old questionnaire has some questions relating to privacy.
There are also a lot of questions about exposure to risk etc which may be
helpful.

Hope you find this useful!

Sally Quinn