[Air-L] How to archive websites?

Heather Tommasi htommasi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 07:58:32 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

Here is a web based, 100% private bookmarking site designed for
functionality and speed.  It's layout is similar to Craigslist, but
it's faster than Google (as there are no images).  Also, there is a
link saver that works at lightening speed.  The link saver only works
on FF so far as the site is still being completed.

You can email groups of links or individual ones from the site.
Groups can create individual accounts for collaborative research.
There is a notes function alongside each link to store UN/PW
information or notes regarding the link.

The site is:  www.SaveEvery.com.

The inspiration to build this site was having had issues of so many
admin log-ins.  It was overwhelming without a simple page that
pulls up quickly like Google or Craigslist, so we decided to create
one.  Also, I wanted something that I could access from any computer
or smart device.

If you try it out, please use the feedback button, or email me your
suggestions, as I am still improving it and want to make it better.
It, of course, is a free site and does not have any advertisements on
it.

Best Regards,

Heather Tommasi
www.GreenbackAd.com
Heather at GreenbackAd.com
C: 310.908.0594
O: 800.881.7659 x 102
1500 Rosecrans Ave, Suite 500 Manhattan Beach CA 90266