[Air-L] Research on in-game romance options

Nick Lalone nick.lalone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:25:19 PST 2011

I really like (these may be a bit too tangential):

Women’s Games in Japan Gendered Identity and Narrative Construction from
Hyeshin Kim
http://tcs.sagepub.com/content/26/2-3/165.abstract

Bishōjo Games: ‘Techno-Intimacy’ and the Virtually Human in Japan from
Patrick Galbraith
http://gamestudies.org/1102/articles/galbraith

I imagine that these will have some citations to other pieces but I have
not looked so I cannot say for sure.

Thanks!
Nick

Nick LaLone