[Air-L] Internet academics in Mexico

Ruy Cervantes ruy at ics.uci.edu
Sat Dec 3 15:26:01 PST 2011

Hi,

I am doing an ethnography of internet startups in México. Although my
research is not law-related, there is a Facebook group for Mexican social
scientists doing Internet research on
https://www.facebook.com/groups/172927109439321/. You can ask there if
there is someone that know about your subject.

Best,
Ruy