[Air-L] Online tools for crime prevention? Proposed e-conference

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Thu Dec 8 14:42:28 PST 2011

 Join here to make this e-conference happen:

    http://e-democracy.org/crime

The simple idea is that once 200 people join us, we will have a two
week online exchange on the use social media and open data for
community crime prevention. From online tools and open source to
community strategies and real-life examples, we will share lessons and
effective practices.

Like the in-person CityCamps - http://citycamp.com - we are accepting
sponsor contributions to cover some costs, but participation will be
free.

Whether you know someone who is a volunteer block leader interested in
using online tools to connect their neighbors to those you know in
police departments and neighborhood associations who work as crime
prevention professionals, please spread the word.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org
  Follow me - http://twitter.com/democracy
  New Tel: +1.612.234.7072