[Air-L] DHS requests feedback on “Ethical Principles Guiding ICT Research”

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Dec 28 16:07:53 PST 2011

(The short report can be found at the URL below.  That said, a quick skim-thru didn't turn up many academic citations regarding existing work on ethics and ICT research ... frankly I would expect to see several AOIR'ers cited in the report's discussion.  Maybe in version 2.0?   --- rick)

http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2011/12/28/2011-33231/the-menlo-report-ethical-principles-guiding-information-and-communication-technology-research

Happy / Merry / Festive to all!

-- rick

---