[Air-L] looking for a English course running next year in SL or in 3D Virtual World

Wang Airong airong.wang at miun.se
Mon Dec 5 13:12:32 PST 2011

Reply to Michael and detailed request to all.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

Though I am looking at the virtual language learning from didactics point
of view, my special interest is to see how participation is influenced by
various factors, which include teachers' role. I have some references for
language learning in virtual worlds, if you like, I would love to share
with you.

By the way, I am very appreciated that if you and others know any English
course in SL or in another virtual world (by English course I mean English
is used as the communication tool, but not necessarily a course to learn
or teach English), I am very appreciated that you would like to share with
me.

Thanks!

I am also waiting response from others who know any course of this kind.
Thanks!