[Air-L] CFP Deadline: Jan 2nd - Emerging Learning Design 2012 Conference

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Fri Dec 30 11:41:00 PST 2011

Please forgive crossposting.  Feel free to share with your colleagues.

**********

Greetings, I hope you are enjoying the holidays.

Please forgive this intrusion to your break but I wanted to send out one
last reminder that the Emerging Learning Design 2012 Conference Call for
Submissions closes On January 2nd.  The Conference will be held this year
on Friday, June 1st at Montclair State University.  The call requirements
are a title, a 50 word description, and a 250 word abstract.  There are
three possible presentation types.

You can find the presentation types described at
http://eld.montclair.edu/2011/12/16/session-differences/
The only submission for is at
http://eld.montclair.edu/call_for_presentations/
The Conference home page is at http://eld.montclair.edu/

We look forward to receiving your submissions and hope to see you in June.

Best of everything in the new year.

AJ Kelton
Conference Chair

--
-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging Instructional Technology
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Montclair State University
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf
Hashtag: #eld12