[Air-L] internet and teenagers privacy - questionnaires?

Stefano De Paoli stefano.depaoli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:33:05 PST 2011

Hello,

I am looking for examples of good questionnaires used for surveys
related with internet privacy issues for teenagers.
A colleague of mine has asked me about these, but this is not really
my area. Also googling I did not find anything really good.

Mostly I am looking for good examples of questionnaires related to
surveys conducted with teenagers (i.e. not with their parents).
Please if possible point me to questionnaires only, not to survey results.

Can someone point me to a couple of good example where to start.?

I thank you in advance for any help you can provide....

S.

stefano de paoli
research fellow
ahref foundation
http://tiny.cc/ckqzz
skype: stefanodepaoli
phone: 0461 239365       (int 5510)
--
----
Crimes and punishments in Virtual Worlds

Produsage, ANT & Skills
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a935694592~frm=titlelink