[Air-L] wireless (1 of 3a)

jcu jcu at execulink.com
Sun Dec 4 10:24:34 PST 2011

Yes, of course. Good advice.

Some of my sources come from an online discussion group for
people with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS). I can't quote
from individual posts unless I get permission from participants,
but I can share their webpage. One would have to become a
member to access their archives and files.

To visit this group on the web, here is a link.

If you read numerous posts in their archives, you'd get a sense
of their sensitivities to various environmental exposures. I also
would never encourage cell phone use in young children. Research
or not, that's common sense.

Apologies for the format for my last 4 emails.

And thank you for your thoughts on this,
joan