[Air-L] Cyber Conflict Call for Papers

Karl Grindal karl at cyberconflict.org
Thu Dec 15 10:09:07 PST 2011

Hello everyone!

I'm the history project manager for the Cyber Conflict Studies Association
(CCSA).  We are working with the Armed Forces Communications and
Electronics Association (AFCEA) to host a Cyber Conflict Case Studies
Contest.  Looking closely at incidents from Morris Worm to Titan Rain,
we're hoping this contest will help develop the field of cyber conflict
history.  The contest has prizes of to $1000 for students, armed service
members, and professionals.  Submissions may also be chosen for publication
in an upcoming CCSA history book.  Even if your not interested, please
consider sharing this opportunity with your colleagues or students.

To read the full call for papers, please visit:
http://www.cyberconflict.org/storage/Call_for_Cyber_Conflict_Case_Studies.pdf

For more information about CCSA History, visit:
http://www.cyberconflict.org/studyhistory-of-cyber-conflict/

Thanks you!

Please feel free to email me directly,

-Karl Grindal