[Air-L] iPads and Journalists

Jack Lule jack.lule at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Dec 15 15:38:37 PST 2011

Greetings, friends,

A colleague and I are part of a university project that will provide
free iPads to all students in our Multimedia Storytelling class, an
upper level Journalism elective with nine students.

We want to explore the possibilities of the iPad not simply for the
consumption of journalism, but the production of journalism.

Two questions:

1) Have any of you or your students used the iPad as a journalistic device?

2) If you were in charge of such a class, what kinds of things would you
read and do?

Thanks, as always, for the guidance and collegiality.

Jack

--
Jack Lule
Professor and Chair, Journalism and Communication