[Air-L] wireless (1 of 3a)

Heather Tommasi htommasi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:45:02 PST 2011

Chris, that's a good idea to turn wifi off when not using it.  I've
done it in the past, and am going to start doing so again.

I can't help but compare the cigarette industry when considering, or
validating, the position taken by cell phone companies and the studies
guided and funded by them.  As I drive by elementary schools that have
huge cell phone towers masked as palm trees on campus, or watch babies
playing with their moms' cell phones, I feel hopeful that there is no
correlation.  This is a very important study and I hope that if there
is a connection between pediatric cancer and wireless in public
domains, we humans discover it and take action before the consequences
are massive.

I met with Dr. Black a couple of weeks ago for a follow up exam and am
creating a SaveEvery page for his patients to access information.  So
if you find any pertinent information, please do share!  Feel free to
access and add to this SaveEvery page for Cedars (I'm having a graphic
designer work on esthetics, and this isn't my forte).  The site is
www.saveevery.com.  The Username is Brain and Password is
saveeverybrain.  I've added a couple more links to it based on this
discussion, and appreciate unbiased information.  I tend to be biased
because I have been so personally affected by this terrible disease.

Best,
Heather