[Air-L] Message from Egypt

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Sat Feb 5 05:40:50 PST 2011

Dear friends and colleagues,

I wanted to thank you all for the outpour of good wishes emails that I
received, and I apologize if I couldn't reply to each and every one
individually. As you can probably tell, there's so much for me to do in
Egypt right now.

I wanted to share this story and picture with you for now, it kinda
illustrates my point.
http://www.allfacebook.com/photo-of-egyptian-saying-i-love-facebook-goes-viral-2011-02

More later.
All the best