[Air-L] Academic work on the website 4chan?

matt.lists at gmail.com matt.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 06:32:11 PST 2011

Hi Iain,

You should definitely take a look at Gabriella Coleman's work (
http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/faculty_bios/view/Gabriella_Coleman) on Anonymous
and get in touch with her for more information. She would be a great contact
for you.

Best,

Matt
Matthew K. Gold, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, New York City College of Technology (English) and
CUNY Graduate Center (Interactive Technology and Pedagogy)
Project Director, CUNY Academic Commons <http://commons.gc.cuny.edu/>
300 Jay Street, Brooklyn, New York 11201
http://mkgold.net    mattgold at gmail.com