[Air-L] Soliciting Reviewers for IR 12

loriken at illinois.edu loriken at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 13 08:52:39 PST 2011

I am soliciting people willing to review abstracts for IR 12.

If you are willing to review, please log into the submission system at https://www.conftool.net/aoir-ir12/, click on "Select Priority Topics," and indicate the topics for which you feel you can serve as a reviewer.  (If you have not already done so, you will need to create an account on the system.)

You can serve as a reviewer even if you plan to submit a proposal or have already done so.

You can expect to receive reviewing instructions and review assignments sometime in March, and reviews will be due approximately 3 weeks following assignment.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you in Seattle!

Lori Kendall
Program Chair