[Air-L] Tools to grab data from Wikipedia?

Randall Livingstone livingst at uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 2 13:16:54 PST 2011

Greetings-

I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to available tools or scripts that aid
in grabbing Wikipedia data (things like edit histories, editor
contributions, etc.).  I know there are tools like WikiXRay that grab a huge
amount of data, but I'm hoping there are other tools that can grab a much
smaller subset of data, either around a certain group of articles or a
certain group of editors.  Thank you in advance for the assistance...

Randall

--
Randall Livingstone
Doctoral Student - Communication & Society
livingst at uoregon.edu