[Air-L] Tools for capturing chat

Sari angyjoe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 04:50:33 PST 2011

Just get with a software key logger! Searching on http://sourceforge.net/,
you can find many open-source solution, but I haven't tested them to be
honest. Am unsure though in which environment the game is played? Is it
played on a LAN? Is it played on the internet? In the former case, your task
is much easier - eventually you will need to install daemons on client
machines. However, remember the ethics!

/Sari