[Air-L] QuakeAid.co.nz

Ehon Chan ehon.chan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:54:34 PST 2011

Hi all especially those who are from New Zealand,

We recently developed a social platform - www.floodaid.com.au - during the
floods in Queensland, Australia to connect those who can help with those who
need help. The platform connected (and is still connecting) thousands of
victims with what they needed.

In light of the recent earthquake in New Zealand, we created a similar
platform, hoping that it would be useful for those affected by the
earthquake in Christchurch - www.quakeaid.co.nz . The idea is simple - we
just want to make all help and aid in times of disaster relevant, useful and
timely.

The media release: http://bit.ly/gFwiG4
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/hdflcf
Twitter: http://twitter.com/QuakeAidNZ

Please help us spread the words and if you know anyone in NZ who can drive
the media side of it, do get in touch.

Very much appreciated and I hope everyone is well - our thoughts are with
you, New Zealand.

Regards,
Ehon

Ehon Chan