[Air-L] Egypt again - Google and others invent "Voice2Twitter" for Egypt

Michael Conover midconov at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 1 09:26:11 PST 2011

Can anyone offer any insight into why it's not trivial to block outbound
calls to these numbers?  If it's inconsequential to take the cellular
network offline, couldn't they request that the carriers blacklist these
numbers?

I'm certain there's something more to it, but I don't know anything about
phone routing systems.  Anyone?

Cheers,
Mike

--
Center for Complex Networks and Systems Research
School of Informatics and Computing, Indiana University