[Air-L] Nominations for Program(me) Chair, IR13.0

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Fri Feb 25 08:46:55 PST 2011

Members of the AoIR Community,

I hope you are all as excited as I am about the conference in Seattle
later this year. Lori Kendall has been doing a fantastic job of
organizing this year's program, and she deserves our thanks for taking
on this work. I have no doubt that her efforts will result in the best
program yet.

Casting our gaze a bit into the future, we still need to determine a
program chair for the 2012 conference, to be held in Salford. The
Executive Committee would be very interested in nominations (or
self-nominations) by those involved with AoIR. If you have someone in
mind who you think could follow in the footsteps of some great program
chairs of the past, please send a quick note to Mia Consalvo
(pres at aoir.org) or me (vp at aoir.org). Nominations will close March 10,
after which the Executive Committee will extend an invitation to our
chair for IR 13.0.

Best,

Alex Halavais