[Air-L] Tools for capturing chat

Iain Ros MacKenzie IRosMacKenzie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 04:36:58 PST 2011

Hey there,

The first thing that comes to my mind would be FRAPS, which can be found
here: http://www.fraps.com/

I haven't used it myself but it is what people seem to commonly use when
recording video-game footage, which you could then edit.

There's also Camtasia, which again I've not used but have heard is good,
that you could use.  http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia/

Only problem with them is that they're not free, but they do have trial
versions that may work for what you want to achieve.

Iain MacKenzie