[Air-L] seek textbook recommendation on CMC

Guillaume Latzko-Toth guillaume.latzko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 09:55:59 PST 2011

This one might be interesting for you to consider, too:

Thurlow, C., Lengel, L., & Tomic, A. (2004). Computer Mediated
Communication: Social Interaction and the Internet. London; Thousand
Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications.

It comes with a companion website: http://www.com.washington.edu/cmc/

Guillaume