[Air-L] Seek resources about digital media development in China in the last 10 years

Michael Baron webbaron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 21:04:18 PST 2011

Ni hao, Ke
I think you will find this link quite interesting:
 http://www.thomascrampton.com/china/social-media-china/ -
 it shows that when it comes to social media - China is very much on the board!
have a nice day,
Michael
2011/2/28 jellicle Ye <yekejellicle at gmail.com>:
> Dear staff,
>
> I want to ask a question about " resources and critical ideas  about digital
> media development  in China in the last 10 years" Thank you very much.
> O(∩_∩)O
>
> best regards and best wishes
>
> --
> Ke Ye (Jellicle)
>
> The University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China
>
> School of International Communications

Dr. Michael Baron
CEO, Baron Consulting
"My Body is my Temple"
"Be The Change You Want to See In The World." Gandhi