[Air-L] Citing from a Kindle

Steve Hyzny nettrainer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:11:14 PST 2011

I just attended a  Capella University colloquim and this was a topic
that was raises.

When referenceing and e-book since page numbers can adjust with font
size and other issues is to use the Chapter/section title and
paragraph number instead of page number.

Stephen R. Hyzny
Professor DeVry University
Cisco CCNA, CCAI, Microsoft MCSE,
Novell MCNE, CNI
Comptia A+, Network+ CTT+, Server+, Security+

http:\\www.instructornetwork.com