[Air-L] I just invented another way of citing e-books

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Tue Jan 4 10:23:45 PST 2011

I think Wellman's suggestion is persuasive. It would be the
responsibility of the citer to make sure that she included enough
words to be as concise as possible without producing more than a
single hit in the cited document. It might be that it is enough, for
example, in this case to say:

|   eastern tiger population. It seems that this particular position
is well-regarded (Hunsiger, 2010, at "Wellman's"), but there remain
skeptics, mainly

Alex

Hunsinger, J. _Why VT Lost to Stanford_. Miami: Orange Bowl Press.
e-book: at "Wellman's".