[Air-L] a humourous aside to e- vs paper references

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 4 18:50:38 PST 2011

I read the PAPER NY Times most days (and just to confuse things, the one
that comes to Toronto is not the one that stays in NYC or goes to LA).

When I tweet, I'll often just say "[title] in the NYT, 4Jan11." But some
tweeps demand to know the URL! I can't even give the page #, as it differs
by regional edition.

Yours in multipronged communication
  Barry Wellman