[Air-L] Books for Review for the Journal of Information Technology and Politics

Leslie Tkach-Kawasaki tkach at japan.email.ne.jp
Mon Jan 17 00:10:16 PST 2011

Dear Air-l Members,

The following books are available for review for the
Journal of Information Technology and Politics
(JITP). The website is: http://www.jitp.net/

If you are interested in reviewing one of these books,
please indicate which one, and send an email message
to Leslie Tkach-Kawasaki at tkach at japan.email.ne.jp.

1. Philip N. Howard (2010). "The Digital Origins of Dictatorship
and Democracy: Information Technology and Political Islam"

2. Mark Poster and David Savat (eds.) (2009). "Deleuze and
New Technology"

3. Rita Raley (2009). "Tactical Media"

4. Michael Thelwall (2009). "Introduction to Webometrics"

5. Sean Tunney and Garrett Monaghan (2010). "Web
Journalism: A new form of citizenship?"

As soon as I receive your expression of interest, I can send
your selected book to you. Reviews are due within one month
of receipt of the book. If acceptable for our publication, we
would like to publish your review in JITP.

In addition, if you are not interested in reviewing any books
at this time, but would like to be placed on our reviewers list,
please send a short email message to me at
tkach at japan.email.ne.jp with the following information:

* Your name and position (graduate students are welcome
to submit book reviews)
* Your institution
* Up to five key words or phrases describing your area of
interest/research
* Any additional information you would like to share regarding
reviewing for JITP.

Thank you so much for your time, and we are looking forward
to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Leslie Tkach-Kawasaki

Leslie M. Tkach-Kawasaki,
Associate Professor
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Tsukuba
Email: tkach at japan.email.ne.jp