[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 78, Issue 16

thelwall mike m.thelwall at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 15:04:55 PST 2011

Dear Anders,
To echo Robert Ackland's reply: It's not possible to identify the creation
date of a link from the page containing the link. The only possibility to
estimate this is to look at old copies of the page in the Internet Archive
(or another archive) and work out when the link first appeared. You probably
wouldn't want to do this for many links if you want to finish your research
:)
SocSciBot can export link networks to UCINET via Pajek, like VOSON.
SocSciBot doesn't have anything specific for comparing results over time so
this would be a manual process.
Best wishes,
Mike Thelwall