[Air-L] "genres" in online reading

W. Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:22:09 PST 2011

Good evening all,

I am forwarding a query from some colleagues at Michigan State University
who are trying to identify "genres" of online information that respondents
read. This question piqued an interest of my own.

Does anyone currently know of any inventories, or previous research,
literature reviews, etc. that deals with genre of Internet resources. More
specifics are available below.

Thank you all in advance.
-Ian
W. Ian O'Byrne