[Air-L] Citing from a Kindle

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Tue Jan 4 09:05:17 PST 2011

This thread is great read and I'm suddenly understanding why many of my
students refs have been awkward.

I agree with those who think citations must change to reflect electronic
media that morphs content. I disagree that direct quotes are harder to find
that ideas - just put quotes around your search.

There's also need to consider constantly changing content from sites like
Wikipedia.

On a related note, I'd like to introduce readers to one of my favorite
software finds, PDF X-Change viewer is free, provides concordances and
annotations.  I have no association with the company other than to use their
software.

Charlie

Charles Balch PhD
Business Faculty, Northern Arizona University - Yuma