[Air-L] FW: [JoCI] Re-Launch of Vol. 6 No. 2 of Journal of Community Informatics

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 00:04:05 PST 2011

Readers:

Due to technical difficulties the original launch of Vol. 6 No. 2 of JoCI
had to be withdrawn.  We are now relaunching the issue with two additional
articles.

The Journal of Community Informatics has just published its latest issue at
http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej. We invite you to review the Table of
Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of
interest.

Continue the discussion on the community informatics research e -list by
sending an email

to: sympa at vcn.bc.ca
message: subscribe ciresearchers

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
Editor in Chief: Journal of Community Informatics,
Centre for Community Informatics Research, Development and Training,
Vancouver CANADA v6z 2s1
Phone 604-602-0624
Email: gurstein at gmail.com
Blog: http://gurstein.wordpress.com
Twitter: mgurst

The Journal of Community Informatics
Vol 6, No 2 (2010)
Table of Contents http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/32

Editorial
--------
Investment 58-Poverty 14: TheUN'sBroadband Commission for Digital
Development vs. the MDGs
	Michael Gurstein

Articles
--------
IS Mentors and Peculiarities in the Development of the Hungarian Information
Society
	Szilárd Molnár,	Mihály Csótó

Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Options for Local and
Global Communities in Health-Related Crisis Management
	Elizabeth Avery Gomez

Council Community Directories as a Source of Information about Local Health
Services in Rural Australia
	Rob Eley,	Delwar Hossain

Digital Technology Access and Use among Socially and Economically
Disadvantaged Groups in South Australia
	Lareen Ann Newman,	Katherine Biedrzycki,	Fran Baum

The value of Community Informatics to participatory urban planning and
design: a case-study in Helsinki
	Joanna Catherine Saad-Sulonen,	Liisa Horelli

Commons or gated community? A theoretical explication of virtual community
and the example of Craigslist
	Daniel Schackman

Co-construction as complex adaptive system
	Salil Sayed,	Abhigyan Singh,	Joanna Saad-Sulonen,	Lily Diaz

Case Studies
--------
ICT, rural dilution and the new rurality: a case study of 'WheatCliffs'
	Larry Stillman,	Michael Victor Arnold,	Martin R. Gibbs,
Chris Shepherd

Notes from the field
--------
E-Agro Initiative of Ekutir and Grameen-Intel JV Social Business
	Srinivas B Garudachar

TELECENTRE FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, Evaluation of the Tunjang telecentre,
Malaysia
	Linda Johansson Hedberg,

Notes and cases from the field (practitioners)
--------
Telesupport Experiment for Agricultural Information Management in West
Bengal, India
	Rupak Goswami,	Jhumpa Ghosh Ray,	Jhulan Ghose