[Air-L] Seeking Online Courses - Social Network Analysis

Meryl Krieger meryl.krieger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:20:08 PST 2011

I am interested as well - please let me know what you find.

My only contribution to this thread is that AAA had a day-long workshop
introducing Social Analysis theory at their conference in New Orleans back
in November, and I know they had some materials online they gave
participants access to, if that helps.

Meryl
--
J. Meryl Krieger