[Air-L] Looking for participants/panelists for IR12 games & sexuality panel

Todd Harper laevantine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 08:30:30 PST 2011

Hello there, internet scholars! I'm sending out a call to gauge
interest/recruit participants for a panel on sexuality and gaming for the
coming IR12 conference. I think this is a surprisingly overlooked topic in
the field at the moment, either in examining content or players and player
culture. Considering the conference theme of performance, it seems like IR12
is an especially good time to get the ball rolling on that.

If you're interested in being part of this, please drop me a line and we can
start planning a panel proposal.

--
Todd Harper
Postdoctoral Researcher, Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab --
laevantine at gmail.com | tlharper at mit.edu