[Air-L] public policy analysis course online

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Jan 12 06:59:21 PST 2011

distribute as appropriate:

Usually i wouldn't advertise these things on email lists, but I've had several people ask where they can get a course in public policy analysis that deals with air-l oriented topics that is oriented toward professionals or researchers who want to learn how to analyze public policies as an academic or professional in that field.   If you have a graduate student that is interested in public policy analysis, I'm teaching such a course this Spring.  The course is online and asynchronous based on weekly and biweekly assignments.  We will have students from around the world taking it, though it is limited to 20 participants.  Students from other universities can take the course, of course we'd prefer to have tuition for that, but other arrangements might work.   Students can contact me OFF-LIST at my usual email address if they are interested.  Note this really is policy analysis, not policy studies, students will be researching and analyzing a policy of their choosing.  The syllabus, for colleagues, will be posted on my website on monday.

Jeremy Hunsinger, Ph.D.
Political Science
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
-Jules de Gaultier

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments